Legend has it that a prostitute in Singapore, a city-state in Asia, was the first person to practice this kiss. However, the Hindus also claim its origin, of course with all the eroticism of the ‘Kamasutra’; and so do the French, who give it the bombastic name ‘pompoir, or ‘pompoarism’.
Today I will tell you #sinrecato about the Singapore kiss, a technique used to enhance and increase sexual pleasure during intimate contact, through the contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles, performed by both men and women.
Like the Kegel exercises, these contractions, in addition to strengthening these muscles, prevent and combat urinary incontinence and hemorrhoids. This technique makes it possible to press the penis with the muscles of the vagina during intimate contact.
Among the benefits, for men and women, are:
– Contractions, during intercourse, increase sexual stimulation.
– Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
– In men, it increases blood pressure in the penis, which enhances the erection.
– It helps to prevent urinary incontinence in women and to strengthen the muscles that support the uterus and the belly during pregnancy, strengthening the pelvic muscles that allow the baby to come out.
In the case of women, the pelvic floor can also be strengthened by using sex toys, such as ‘Chinese balls’. The man can practice lifting small weights contracting the muscles of the penis, which makes the erection firmer, longer lasting and easier to delay orgasm.
Step by step to perform the exercises:
– In a quiet and comfortable place, breathe slowly and deeply for a few seconds. It can be lying down or sitting.
– Contract, strongly, the pelvic floor muscles, starting and maintaining the contraction for 2 seconds and increasing it over time.
– The contraction is felt by closing the vagina and anus. If you are unable to identify the muscles, when you go to urinate, release a little urine and then stop, in that way you will discover which muscles to work.
– After 2 seconds, you should relax the pubococcygeus muscles for 8 seconds.
A last contraction lasting between 8 to 10 seconds is recommended.
– Daily practice: these exercises should be performed daily to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Sometimes with legs closed and other times with legs open.
– Use of ‘Chinese balls’: the vibration produces the shock of the inner ball against the walls of the vagina and causes an involuntary and continuous contraction of the surrounding muscles, increasing blood circulation, lubrication and muscle tone. It is recommended to use them for 15 minutes first, walking with them for the first two weeks and then moving on to 30 minutes.
– Couple practice: with your partner and on him, start with deep penetration; you should squeeze, hold and release continuously, creating a massage for the penis and at the same time an internal suction.
– 1, 2 and 3: first cover the glans and squeeze. Then go down to the middle of the penis and squeeze, and finally to the bottom and squeeze again, slide out. Repeat the movement.
– As a geisha: on top of him the penetration is total, contract the pubococcygeus muscles and relax.
– Snake: perform a pelvic movement, back and forth. Massaging the penis, while trapping and releasing it. Moving in a cadenced motion.
Practice makes perfect. So, if you and your partner want to live a truly explosive experience, relax and enjoy and try this powerful kiss as many times as necessary.
Traducción del español: Catalina Oviedo Brugés