Only a few days to go until the end of 2022! I shout, with the voice of an announcer. Today, I want to confess that, although many years ago I was heartbroken when I learned that Santa Claus was my parents, I revive the tradition of sending him a letter with the illusion that some of my wishes will be fulfilled.
Dear Santa Claus:
This year I have been very good; I have brushed my teeth daily and I have tried not to be connected to social media all day. I am very grateful to you because I have another year of life with my family, with my friends and all those readers who have been attentive to the columns of Sin Recato and all the activities that we have organized with so much love for them.
Without further ado, or rather #sinrecato, I want to ask you for some gifts for this December 24. I will take this opportunity and recommend you try to take advantage of the seasonal promotions, and I suggest you to redeem the points you may have in your cards; the truth is, they helped me a lot during this year:
- I want there to be no more violence against women, or children, whatever the circumstance may be. There is no reason for the numbers to keep growing; indeed, there should be no such terrifying statistics.
- I want every couple that makes the decision to unite in sacred civil marriage, or by the Catholic Church, or by any other rite, to do so with the intention of living happily ever after; and if for some reason it does not happen, to understand that loving someone is also about seeing them happy, even if it is not with you.
- I want that, starting from this column and the www.sinrecato.com website, taboos about sexuality continue to be broken, that sex education can start to be taken seriously and not as a superfluous topic, always related to something vulgar or morbid, and rather be seen as information and knowledge, which provides us with arguments so that our sex life improves and so that adolescents and young people do not feel shame or fear of talking about sex with their parents.
- I want every woman and every man to experience the most explosive, long-lasting and overflowing orgasms of their lives in these remaining days of the year and the new 2023 that is coming. It does not matter if they are alone or in company.
- I want to eat without gaining weight (Please!..) and I want to be eager to exercise (I am begging you, Santa Claus!..).
- I want to continue believing in myself, that I can achieve all my dreams and that neither the gray days, apathy, stumbles, difficulties, fear and distrust make me desist from achieving them.
- This Christmas, I want everyone to sit at the table with all their family members, and to keep in their hearts those loved ones who are already in heaven so that they may live forever.
- I want it to rain without causing havoc, but rather that it rains blessings for everyone and that the victims of the Atlantic and all of Colombia recover their homes from the disaster.
- I want a new cell phone (I do not care about the brand, just that it is good, nice and cheap). I want health for my family, my friends and all of you; who has health, has everything. For everything else, there is MasterCard.
- Let no child sleep without food, or stay without a gift, but above all, let their innocence remain intact.
- I want each and every one of my wishes to be fulfilled, and yours too…
Thank you for reading my letter, Santa Claus.
PS: I know that the Three Wise Men help you too, so I will not be angry if you leave me a small gift. I will receive it with much affection.