Today I will tell you, #sinrecato, about oral sex. Fellatio, or felatio, comes from the Latin fellatio, which means to suck, lick or use the tongue in circular movements on the glans and along the penis to give pleasure to the man.
When it comes to giving pleasure to women, we talk about the cunnilingus, which consists of licking, biting, sucking and rubbing with the mouth, tongue and lips, the entrance of the vagina, the lips of the vulva and the clitoris.
Oral sex is a safe sexual practice as long as you do it with a steady partner; if it is done in this way there is no risk of sexually transmitted diseases or pregnancy.
However, there are many taboos in regards to this topic, which have relegated it or limited it to the famous 69 that almost nobody practices (oral sex simultaneously) or to the 68, that people only do in order to “get the job done” (when one practices oral sex on the other).
Honestly, there is not a step-by-step to guarantee a good oral sex because each couple imposes their own rules in their intimacy, but I can provide you with a guide that could improve that technique and will help you to have a great time with your partner.
Golden rule; hygiene, no matter how much confidence you have in them or how much time you have known them, a good aroma is always pleasant, but if for some reason there is a bad aroma, there is always a solution like proposing a bath together before doing it.
When women do it to men:
- 1. In silence: One of the most common mistakes women do is not to talk during oral sex, nor a groan that shows the man that she is also excited or enjoying it. This turns men off because more than pleasant, it is uncomfortable.Also, glances and gestures with the eyes can be the most sensual way to talk without having to say a word.
- 2. “Despacito”: In fellatio there are two main characters; the mouth and the penis, but going straight without any previous game, makes it boring and routinary. Preliminaries are important, they lengthen the pleasure for both of you, such as kisses, caresses or touches. In other words; take your time.
- 3. Eroticism: Men are very visual, so attitude is valuable at this time. Make him feel that you are in control and that you are willing to drive him crazy with pleasure. A suggestive lingerie, bandage him, whisper in his ear everything you are going to do to him.
- 4. Gently: This practice requires confidence, his penis, a sensitive area, is in your mouth after all. And although you may be excited, remember that the penis is not a microphone, nor is it a popsicle, so use your teeth carefully to avoid accidents, you can make a simulated bite just using your lips.
- 5. Lubricate: An excellent start can be by using a lubricant or if you don’t have it at the moment, use your saliva, massage the penis with your hand from the top to the bottom; the glans, or head, is the most sensitive part of the penis.
- 6. Swallowing the semen: At the moment of ejaculation, only you and your partner know what turns you on both more, it could be either swallowing the semen or ejaculating it elsewhere on your body. It’s your game.
The trust, complicity and communication of the couple are also at stake.
When men do it to women
- 1. Multitasking: Some men focus on ‘going down the pit’, without stimulating another area. Foreplay is also important, kissing, touching, stimulating the nipples. Here it works “the more the merrier”; they can use their fingers to stimulate the clitoris and the vaginal canal. It is good to ask if they like what you are doing and be guided by the moaning and the wetness, let the tongue do everything.
- 2. Limit yourself: Oral sex is not limited only to the mouth when stimulating the clitoris, the vulva should not be limited to the tongue either. The lips provide movements that produce waves of pleasure, like the harmonica technique, which consists of making them vibrate as if playing a melody, causing an unforgettable pleasure.
- 3. Pleasant posture: A simple and passionate way for a man to give oral sex to a woman is to put a pillow under her buttocks, to elevate her and have direct access to her vagina and kiss her just as he would kiss her mouth.
- 4. Lubrication: In the previous ones it is important to use a lubricant; some come with flavor and hot or cold sensations, or you could also use honey or the flavor of your choice.
- 5. “Despacito”: The clitoris has around 8 thousand nerve endings, it is a very sensitive area with thin skin, so treat it with love, it is not a gum, it is not plasticine, and when it is over-stimulated, instead of pleasure, produces discomfort.
Giving or receiving oral sex to get the other person to reach an orgasm is more than an act that gives you maximum pleasure, is a practice in which trust, complicity and communication between the people in the relationship are also at stake.
Traducción del español de Catalina Oviedo Brugés.